- 1 Cup of cooked Quinoa
- 3 Cups of water
- 4 dates
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Introduce on a blender the water and the cooked quinoa and blend. If you want to obtain just the liquid, you can proceed to stain the milk with a gauze or a stain. Introduce the liquid on the blender and add the cinnamon and dates and start blending.
- If you chose to strain the milk you can use the quinoa pulp for preparing cookies or pancakes, but you can also take it without straining.
- You can replace the cinnamon for Cocoa, vanilla.
- You can use stevia or agave syrup instead of dates to sweeten the milk.
- Keep it in a glass bottle up to 3 days on the fridge.